The MSCL reports series is a place for discussion and documentation on current research, colloquiums, conferences, and events in science communication.
- MSCL Colloquium – Dr. Lukas RudolphWe would like to invite you to our next colloquium on November 29th at 13:00 (German time). Dr. Lukas Rudolph will debate the question “When Does the Public Support Ambitious Climate and Environmental Policy”? Dr. Rudolph is a Senior Research Fellow at the Geschwister Scholl Institute of Political Science of LMU and a Research Associate at the Center […]
- MSCL Colloquium – Clara Kühner, M. Sc.We would like to invite you to our next virtual MSCL Colloquium on October 18th at 13:00. Ms. Kühner will tackle the question Why don’t we act in times of planetary crisis? Explaining cognitive action barriers from a climate psychology perspective. Climate scientists agree that the climate crisis poses an existential threat to humanity. Although this knowledge has now […]
- MSCL Colloquium – Dr. Jeanne Rubner Our next MSCL Colloquium is already on September 13th at 12:00. We will welcome Dr. Jeanne Rubner to lead the discussion on „TUM und andere Hochschulen: Welche Rolle spielen sie bei der Kommunikation von Wissen?“ (“TUM and other universities: What is their role in communicating knowledge?”) Dr. Rubner is the Vice President of Global Communication […]
- MSCL Colloquium – Maike VossWe would like to invite you to our next MSCL Colloquium on September 6th at 14:00. Maike Voss (MPH) will be discussing the challenges and opportunities in political communication about planetary health and how to drive transformative options for actions. Maike Voss is a health scientist and the managing director of the Center for Planetary […]
- Interview with Dr. Eva Winzer – MSCL ImpressionsEva Winzer is a post-doctoral researcher in Public Health Nutrition at the Medical University of Vienna, at the Centre for Public Health. She has a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in Nutritional Sciences and a Ph.D. in Endocrinology and Metabolism. Dr. Winzer has almost ten years of experience in Public Health Nutrition, Malnutrition, and Chronic […]